[Amps] open frame relay rating

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Mar 29 16:02:38 EDT 2008

Contact problems, usually during a contest or a long aggravating CW pileup.
Im on my 3rd or 4th relay since new.
Since the amp is only a LK-500ZC it isnt excessive RF and Ive never used
QSK.

Ive also both heard of others with failures as well as having several amp
brands in here for repair. It got to the point where I had to have spares on
hand to do an instant repair for panicked contesters.

Carl
KM1H
Amplifier Repairs and 6M conversions since 1964