[Amps] Command HF2500 vacuum relay conversion

Ed Stallman ka5ebeeme at gmail.com
Sat May 3 17:40:37 EDT 2008

My Command HF2500 is the later model using two 12 VDC SPDT relays for TR
switching. I would like to replace them with two SPDT Vacuum relays ( *Jennings
RJ1A-26S ) *I'm not trying to work QSK , just would like to have faster
switching relays to work brake in and not hot switch ! Looking in the back
of my manual, the schematic is not correct. it's showing one vacuum and one
contact relay ! I have replaced the two relays  once before but don't
remember if their wired in series or parallel

*Can someone tell me what the supply voltage is to the TR relays?
Has anyone done a vacuum relay conversion to the Command HF2500? that can
lend some helpful advice ?

Thanks Ed N5BLZ*