[Amps] New Amps at Dayton

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Tue May 20 10:35:20 EDT 2008

I talked with one of the guys at Emtron about the availability of tubes.  They said that they are changing to the Chinese tubes because they are still in production.  He says they can buy Chinese tubes all the day long.  He also said that the Chinese tubes are knock-offs of the Russian tubes which are knock-offs of the Eimac tubes.  He said the Chinese are making a lot of tubes for their military as they are ramping up supply to the Chinese military.

The amps looked very nice....

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?