[Amps] For Sale: 4CX300Ys and sockets

K4SO - Mark mark at k4so.com
Sat May 24 18:25:23 EDT 2008

NOS 4CX300Ys, JAN-8561, date codes 1991. Two still sealed in the cans. Two SK-701 sockets and two Eimac SK-740 sockets (one riveted, one assembled with screws). 400W plate dissipation, and spec'd up to 110MHz. A pair of these would make an excellent, small, 6M amp, which was my intention. I got lazy, my pair of 4CX250Bs works well enough that I didn't feel like tearing it apart to replace the sockets and tubes. These would also be excellent in the Hallicrafters HT33 (not the A or B). $150 for all, shipped to lower 48. For pix, e-mail me. It there's sufficient interest, I'll post them for all. Reply to this e-mail address, or k4so at aol.com. Thanks! 73, Mark.