[Amps] How to safely clean an amplifier?

Peter Voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Sat May 31 22:31:44 EDT 2008

So far that never happened!
Cleaned a big roller inductor from a Racal linear lately in the machine.
All variable capacitors of the old Johnson KW matchbox looked like new
afterwards and nothing happened to the capacitors in the Drake units, no
problem with the aluminum either.
Of course I did a test first with some items from the junkbox and never
changed the cleaning powder to a different sort anyway.

73
Peter