[Amps] Intro and a query - which amp?

kg7hf at comcast.net kg7hf at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 21:00:52 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

I would go with the AM-3924  also know as the Harris RF-110A.   It will do legal limit RTTY all day and all night for years.   Has automatic band switching and tuning capability too.   You can pick them up surplus and it doesn't take much to mod them.    Replacement tubes if you ever need them aren't too expensive, the "service manual" is so complete that anyone who can read can likely service it.

73,
Paul KG7HF