[Amps] SELL: OEM Drake L4B Axial Power Supply Filter Capacitors

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Nov 9 11:14:41 EST 2008

Those are a very poor choice for a high ripple HV supply. They are fine
in a receiver or other LV application.

I adapt the CDE 381LX series snap mount wherever I can which is most of
the time. They are also 105* C rated. Ive been using them since sometime
in the 90's with zero problems in amp repairs.

At $6.30 each for the 220 uF ones its a no brainer between them and the
30 year old rip offs offered below.

Carl
KM1H