[Amps] SB-200/572B issues

ANTHONY JAPHA tjjapha at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 15:34:46 EST 2008

OM,
Your call was not displayed to me at all.  Your email was, simply, "me".
Neither did you sign your call, only Larry.  Not much help.
Still, if I had looked at Properties in your email address, I would indeed
have found your call.  I don't think we should have to do that, but at
least it's there.
I have no opinion at all about your technical question; you're correct,
that's would this list is for.  I hope you get some answers.
73,
Tony, N2UN