[Amps] 3 phase transformers on single phase - advice pls?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Nov 17 14:08:31 EST 2008

I run my 3 phase 208V shop equipment on 240V single phase. A 7.5hp 3
phase motor and a compensating cap are used to achieve this. The motor
is used as an idler so it isnt performing any work. There should be
plenty of Internet info available. Dedicated phase converters are
available but expensive.

Carl
KM1H