[Amps] SB-221 parasitic supression upgrade kit

ka3qlf at comcast.net ka3qlf at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 12:51:27 EST 2008

Hello, and thanks for reading this message. I have been troubleshooting an arcing issue with my SB-221.  this occurs on all bands,  both SSB and CW, and is intermittent. My best idea is parasitic oscillations are causing the arcing. I have looked at the harbach webiste, and he is out of stock on the supression kit, with no date on restock. I am hoping someone has one of these kits laying around? or can point me in the correct direction to obtain one?  Thank you much, and we'll see you on the air--Scott, KA3QLF