[Amps] Sequencing relays

W7RY w7ry at arrl.net
Sat Nov 22 11:38:16 EST 2008

What are you using to key the amplifier? The relay in the rig or an external switching circuit from the PTT line (or +12 volts keyed)?

As you can see from the WD7S site, Paul DOES NOT use the built in relay of the exciter. Using the relay in the exciter really slows down the relay switching time.

73
Jim W7RY