[Amps] Help re problems with AEA QSK-1 high speed switching relay box

Fern Rivard crc at cyberlink.bc.ca
Sun Nov 23 21:49:32 EST 2008

    I have an AEA QSK-1 dual vacuum relay switching box that I acquired some time ago at a hamfest. It appears to be new unused in factory box and came with a schematic and the 24 vdc output ps but no instructions otherwise. Has anyone on this reflector used this unit as I need your help to get this thing going. Keying the txcvr ptt line to ground doesn't do anything. Now if I plug in the ptt amp line (which is positive going), the linear will key up without  having the ptt txcvr line keyed or grounded. I suspect that there is an error in either the schematic or the transistors that were used.
    Thanks from Fern