[Amps] SB-220

Jeff Carter amps at hidden-valley.com
Thu Sep 4 18:11:14 EDT 2008

Okay, one more time and I'll shut up.

I know at least two of you work on amps and you have to have a huge
broken parts bin.

I have been able through the grace of the Amateur Radio community to
come up with everything I need, even the meters, except the meters
have busted plastic covers.

All I need are two plastic meter covers.  I will even pay for known
bad meters just to get the good meter plastic (so long as I'm paying
bad meter prices, that is).

Please let me know if you've got non-cracked, non-burnt, reasonably
see-through meter covers that will fit the Heathkit stock meters.

Thanks,
Jeff/KD4RBG