[Amps] 3-500Z glitch resistor

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Sep 9 17:51:15 EDT 2008

The commercial ones are about 3-5" long and fit into a small size
resistor clip. A vaporizing bare wire isnt exactly giving me a warm
feeling. That reminds me of an old SF story.

My commercial CW/SSB ham amps are too compact for chancing that. Maybe
for the rack mounted 250TH's and 304TL's AM amps (;

Carl
KM1H