[Amps] Henry Radio and 3CX1500A7 socket?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Sep 14 13:19:16 EDT 2008

Eimac never made a socket for that tube. They bought a Johnson, added a
chimney and charged thru the roof.

These days you also have choices from China as well as fiberglass
versions to choose from. Ive had excellent results with a fiberglass
version on 222 mHz and havent had a Chinese one yet. The Johnsons are
rather common on Ebay.

Carl
KM1H