[Amps] Ameritron AL-82 Questions

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Mon Sep 15 01:02:58 EDT 2008

The one reported issue with all of the Ameritron amps is
some concern with the output Circuit and RTTY.  There have
been a few reports about the 80 meter coil overheating and
deforming when run at full power RTTY.   On the other hand,
1500 Watts RTTY is a rather serious torture test for any
amplifier.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV