[Amps] digital wattmeter

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Sep 24 14:13:18 EDT 2008

It's an opinion, Anthony - specifically mine, based on the usual - reading
and amateur crosstalk.  I particularly like the fact that it will read R+/-
J, offering the possibility of antenna analyzer-like performance without
the limitations at low frequencies due to on-air RF.

I was merely suggesting that Lou consider that unit.  Do you have contrary
information?

73, Pete N4ZR

At 01:18 PM 9/24/2008, Anthony Rick wrote:>From who?  Is this an email
commercial for telepost?