[Amps] 1/4" shaft connectors

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Fri Sep 26 22:12:07 EDT 2008

Relax Jim,

You didn't do ME the favour, it was for someone else...you see, I wasn't the
guy asking --- but since you made the post public, I took a look at it.

Is there a problem with that?

Besides, YOU didn't set the prices, someone else did --- so what are you so
sorry about? You have nothing to apologize for, & I was only posting a
comment.

End of discussion, have a good weekend, and keep smiling...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ