[Amps] OT: Can someone ID this tube and its use ?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Apr 1 14:52:52 PDT 2009

I'll see what I can do, I'll take one home this Saturday
and post/new picts.

BTW next public sale is the 11/12th. Will be lots of new
pictures taken this coming Sat/Sunday.

http://petelancashire.com/stuff
http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=6235
http://petelancashire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=6619