[Amps] Drake L7 amp

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 16:41:27 PDT 2009

Hi Guys, I have a Drake L7 I recently bought.  I am not so sure if the
cabinet color is stock and since I never had one before I am not really sure  what
the right color is.  I'd like to refinish it with a near stock color  or even
purchase a can of original color.  So I'd like to know 2  things.  Could
someone who might have an L7 send me a digital so I can see  the color and if
anyone knows where I can get some paint please let me  know.  You can send a
digital to my _gudguyham at aol.com_ (mailto:gudguyham at aol.com)  address.  Thanks in
advance.  On another note I have some Drake L4B parts I'd like to  sell.  Plate
load and tune air variables, tank circuit complete with band  switch with
attached coils.  Input coils on it's sub chassis and a plate  choke.  If there is
any interest in those please let me know. 73  Lou