[Amps] Drake L7 info Please

Michael Baker k7ddmjb at qwest.net
Fri Apr 10 16:21:20 PDT 2009

Take the stop out of the band switch that keeps it from switching to the
(unmarked)10 meter position.
Mine worked fine after that fix.  Simple.

I don't know if I miss the L7 or the TR7A and accessories more.  Nice
station. Ran that setup on RTTY for about 2 years at about 700 watts output
no problem.

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb at qwest.net