[Amps] 160M tank toroid additiona or Mods to Alpha PA-70-V

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Sun Apr 19 15:27:35 PDT 2009

    I'm looking for the mod details to add 160M toroid and whatever else I
need to do to get my Alpha PA-70-V to tune up on 160m.

   My first PA-70-V was already modified when I bought it and the details of
the mods went with the subsequent new owner.  I have acquired another
PA-70-V unit and would like find the list mods to add 160m.

   If anyone has one of these amps that knows what was needed to for the
upgrade I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

73's  Mike K9MK/5