[Amps] High SWR,

KB0NLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 22 19:47:53 PDT 2009

Why doesn't someone finally kick Carl off here for god's sake?  I can't
remember the last time he contributing something on topic or worth reading.
I was on a different computer today when his comments came through, forgot
to block him on here, now he is in the block list on both computers.

73,

Scott