[Amps] High SWR,

KB0NLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 23 06:24:40 PDT 2009

By now Carl is probably making posts that attack me in person, most likely
attacking my intelligence or some other mental ability, that's where he
always takes it.  So have fun reading his replies as I have added him to my
blocked list here and put him into my custom spam blocker so he gets some
nice auto replies...

73,

Scott