[Amps] High SWR

Jeff Carter amps at hidden-valley.com
Thu Apr 23 10:33:24 PDT 2009

Back when I was in broadcasting full-time, VSWR was important, too.  That
situation had nothing to do with cheap finals, it was mostly about
efficiency.  Things I took for granted working with high power transmitters
have contributed to my conservatism with my ham gear.

I was never a CBer.  I'm not sure why this list is fascinated with CB, it
makes me think I missed something.  My path went military-Tech Class
License-broadcasting-Extra License-Bachelor's in Telecommunications
Engineering.

Jeff/KD4RBG
Society of Broadcast Engineers #25224