[Amps] High SWR,

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Thu Apr 23 21:41:16 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm a LONG time subscriber to this reflector and I don't think I've ever
posted.  This thread though really rubbed me the wrong way and I felt
compelled to comment and here's why:

1)  KB0NLY apparently has some kind of an axe to grind with Carl, KM1H.
What possible justification is there for him to vent his frustrations on all
of the subscribers of this reflector...it's just not the place for it.

2)  KB0NLY then went a step farther by adding KM1H to his "custom spam
blocker" so he will receive some "nice auto replies".  This is just plain
wrong and if anyone is being harassed it's KM1H.

3)  KB0NLY then broke a cardinal rule of net etiquette by posting a private
e-mail from VK6APK to this reflector.  That's really in poor taste.

4)  KB0NLY then blocked Carl's posts (your prerogative Scott) and then
proceeded to accuse Carl of attacking him on this reflector.

I'd like to end by saying that I don't know Carl personally but over the
years I've enjoyed and learned a lot from his posts just like the others
active on this reflector.  I welcome his participation and hope he continues
to stay and contribute.

Grow up Scott.

Finally...Alek, I'll be sending you a personal e-mail off the reflector.  I
have a few questions for you.

73,

Gary K9GS
K9GS
Gary Schwartz           email: k9gs (at) arrl.net
Check out K9NS on the web: http://www.k9ns.com
Society of Midwest Contesters (SMC)     http://www.w9smc.com/
GMDXA http://www.eng.mu.edu/gmdxa/