[Amps] grounding grids

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun Aug 2 09:13:05 PDT 2009

  It is very helpful to question what has been done in the past so we can learn from it.
Making real measurements helps also. I did not see the details of your experiment
but comparison with directly grounded grids and the original circuit in the same amplifier
would be useful.  I have not seen all the email exchanges on this subject and I may have
missed the details.
  I after my emails are downloaded to my office computer I can't view them with my home
computer.

73
Bill wa4lav