[Amps] 240V Outlet

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:31:58 PDT 2009

I always use #10 wire in this application and
then use an electric dryer fixture for the plug
and socket on the wall.  The pig tail end of
the dryer cord (opposite the molded plug) goes to my
operating bench DPST breaker from which
the whole bench is then powered.  I turn off
the breaker after every ending time on air.
73,

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com