[Amps] Carbon film or metal oxide film resistors for low-power RF circuits?

Jim Barber audioguy at charter.net
Thu Aug 13 10:11:20 PDT 2009

Very interesting responses, thanks.

DigiKey stocks some Stackpole RNC and "RNCS", which Stackpole claims are
"Ideal replacement for costly Tantalum Nitride resistors" .

I wasn't able to quickly find stock on the Vishay-Dale parts in the
usual places, but the data sheet looks good.

Now if I could only learn to solder surface-mount components without
making such a mess.

Thanks and 73,
Jim, N7CXI