[Amps] [Heathkit] The SB-220

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Sat Aug 22 17:59:34 PDT 2009

Good on you Lon. Well said.

My experiences are similar to your's. In every amplifier that I have
installed Nichrome, whether commercially made or home brew, the
change has been very noticeable.

I don't care who invented the idea or how it works. I don't care
about others who say it doesn't work and that it is snake oil. I just
know that I'll continue to use it and enthusiastically recommend it to others.

Whether it cures the cause or the symptoms, is totally irrelevant to
me. The science and the maths are of no concern either.

I compare it to silicon sealer, self drilling screws, battery drills
and the like. Life would be dreadful without them.

73, Alek
VK6APK