[Amps] parasitic oscillation techniques

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Aug 24 07:43:41 PDT 2009

It is very simple, I was off by a year. Make that 21 years. If you are such
a fan Id expect you to know the year and month

Its not an article I keep under my pillow for reference.

As to why?  I'll repeat for the last time. If you are really that interested
then call Eimac. I didnt ask and it wasnt offered.

Ive personally never claimed a damage potential and simply dispute his
parasitics theory as the cause of every bang event in a SB-220 in
particular. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Carl
KM1H