[Amps] parasitic oscillation techniques

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 10:47:59 PDT 2009

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:50:24 -0400, "Carl" <km1h at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:

>Do you have anyone that can help you look up Eimacs # and dial it for you?
>
>I didnt realize that you are handicapped.

REPLY:

Carl, let me spell it out for you real clear:

You slandered Rich's reputation by quoting some un-named Eimac engineer who
supposedly said "Measures was responsible for more destoyed 8877's than all
other sources combined since the tube came out."

That is your exact quote. It is not up to me to debunk such apparent slander, it
is up to you to back it up with names, dates, documentation and whatever it
takes to establish its truth. If you can't do it, then your statement goes in
the trash can where I suspect it belongs.

I have no intention of calling Eimac on a wild goose chase. It is up to you, not
me.

There. Clear now?

73, Bill W6WRT