[Amps] Unsubscription et all

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Aug 24 15:47:23 PDT 2009

Good post Ed.

I brought up the same issue of the resistor being the DeQing factor at the
very beginning of this thread.

Since no ham or commercial amp in the moderate power level we use, uses any
nichrome in suppressor production, it should tell any moderately intelligent
person that it is not required. It all returns to another statement Ive made
several times....Fix the cause and not the symptom.

It always amazes me when non qualified people are always the first to
propose or embrace junk science without question. And then go off the
reservation when questioned.

I wasnt a Psychology major.

Carl
KM1H