[Amps] GG amplifier input impedance

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Aug 26 12:23:58 PDT 2009

Some of you are getting confused between the difference of the
the impedance between the elements of the TUBE and the impedance of the
complete
circuit.  He is referring to the grid to cathode impedance of the TUBE.

    The cathode to ground impedance of a grounded grid amplifier involves
the cathode grid and the plate.  This is quite different than the grid
cathode impedance
of the TUBE.

73
Bill wa4lav