[Amps] Johnson THUNDERBOLT parts rig/ meter

Bob Moody bob at vanirmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:34:32 PDT 2009

Does anybody here know where there's a THUNDERBOLT parts rig?  I need the clear plastic face or meter cover for the grid/screen/volts meter.  Would even take a complete meter.  Believe it is the same cover as the plate current meter.  

               Bob   K7IRK
               bob at vanirmail.com

More information about the Amps mailing list