[Amps] HL-2K

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Thu Aug 27 21:36:10 PDT 2009

No, no, never connect the neutral to any ground (e.g. the case, the grounding conductor in the 4-wire line, etc)!

That is a violation of the electrical code and dangerous on top of it.  I can't tell you what use the HL-2K uses - hopefully someone can give the answer on what you do with the neutral connection.  The neutral (in combination with 1 of the hot wires) is used to give you a 120VAC power connection (for relays, small power supplies, fans, whatever).

73
Bob, WA2CKY