[Amps] OM power power supply design

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:30:32 PST 2009

Indeed, the OM's transformer is a unique design, the toroidal cores  are light than EI cores
 and two transformers  disperse weihght,it make possible to ship with amplifier togeter and needn't pull
the transformer from amp like other amp.
 But I do think it have  greater the Ampacity the lower the impedance and better the load
 regulation.You can calaulate the energy  in capacitor, E=1/2CU^2, 8X250V and a single 2000V  secondary coil
if they use same 8 capacttor, the engery are same.Who can explalin this?
        73!Hsu