[Amps] Chinese DIN connectors

Jeff Blaine AC0C keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 00:07:38 PST 2009

Steve,

I have ordered from rfsupplier quite a few times now.  Quite happy with the
products and the service.

The only minor complaint I have seen is on a couple of the BNC plugs where
the fit was not quite perfect - functional but not quite perfect.  Of
course, at about 1/4 the cost of what I can get from Mouser et. al, it's
easy to chuck the one you find troublesome and you are way ahead on the $$
side.  The SMA stuff has been great.

73/jeff/ac0c