[Amps] Alpha 76 problem

k9sd k9sd at ezl.com
Thu Dec 10 12:16:27 PST 2009

When the amp is first plugged in and before the power switch is thrown the power comes on..the blower runs
There was a bad tube which caused the inrush resistor 20 ohm at 25 watts to burn out...I have replaced it ..

I have removed all the tubes

When I plug the amplifier in I can see that K1 relay closes...that is before the power switch is thrown..

I hope someone has had this problem before and could save me time...

Thanks for any help..

also if anyone has any parts for a Harris RF-3230 amplifier let me know  (mine works perfect just thinking ahead )...or If anyone is using one...always looking for
new folks that use them..

Sam  K9SD