[Amps] Sources of Hot Sticks

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Thu Dec 10 21:45:21 PST 2009

Salisbury (used to be White Safety Line)
http://www.whsalisbury.com/additional_grounding/index.htm

Ross Engineering
http://www.rossengineeringcorp.com/grounding_rods.htm

If you make your own, be sure to use very flexible wire, like braid,
crimp the connections and put it in clear tubing for easy inspection and
protection of the wire. Nothing like thinking you are grounding and then
getting nailed by stored energy.

73
John
K5PRO