[Amps] Chinese DIN connectors

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 11 18:06:03 PST 2009

> Steve, K1SG asked in his original posting experience with 7/16 DIN
> connectors from China which are coaxial.

   Actually he said: "I need to get some 7-16 DIN connectors, and most of what I'm seeing is
coming out of China."

   Perhaps the "7-16 DIN" instead of the correct "7/16 DIN" caused the confusion?
--
    Ron  KA4INM - Of what you see in books, believe 75%.  Of newspapers, believe 50%.
                  And of TV news, believe 25% --