[Amps] Clipperton L issues

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:44:48 PST 2009

I second Alek.  I had a clipperton at one time and did the same thing once
accidentally thinking I would do damage, and it did nothing.  After that, I
didn't do it a lot, but from time to time when running at full out for
longer than I thought that I would be running for when I tuned upI would
switch it back down to lower voltage.

I don't remember the model of the gonset amp that is just like the clipperon
that I have now, but I do the same thing with that one, and have never had a
problem (well, because of that.  The band switch on that one doesn't like me
much)

--Ryan w8cya