[Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Thu Dec 17 10:36:34 PST 2009

Carl wrote:
> Are there any good references on water cooling? Ive a tube Id like to
> play with sometime.
I don't know about "good", but one issue of QST some years back had
quite a bit on converting external anode tube to water cooling. They cut
the fins off and made/built/converted to small water tanks. I know
that's a rather meager pointer, but that's all I remember.  The only
fans were small ones to provide air circulation over the power supply(s)
IIRC.

73

Roger (K8RI)