[Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Dec 17 12:14:02 PST 2009

Thanks for all the replies.

Id like to test a Class C  industrial tube (Not on a ham band!) Ive had for
almost 25 years when I stripped the self excited oscillator for parts. The
questions would be how to calculate the necessary flow volume based on plate
dissipation, size of condensor, suitable hosing, controls, sensors, and all
that good stuff.

Carl
KM1H