[Amps] Does Ameritron have the industrys worse customer service?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 09:06:26 PST 2009

Ring them up just after their biz hours start.  What would you rather have? Wait times with elevator music playing and pi$$ing you off, or one person doing a not really too much of a thankful job.  And then bucking up to treat the next caller as if nothing had happened the entire day with the exception of watching bluebirds fly by on a sunny and having warm and happy thoughts?

Did a one day stint at answering the phone in a pub relations outfit one.  It certainly sharpens one's wit and changes one's mind about the those who call land what the world to revolve around them for the next day or so.

Just my tiny rant on this.

Btw: I would rather have to wait (and cal back) to talk to someone who truly knows what's going on than have to explain to everyone I get transferred to over and over with little or no results.

Personally, I have had very good luck with  MFJ/Ameritron in the overall.

73, Gary...wa6fgi

"The working cure for depression: Apathy."