[Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

Bill W5WVO w5wvo at cybermesa.net
Fri Dec 18 10:42:33 PST 2009

And sacrifice 3 dB on these weak-signal modes where 3 dB is often
the difference between "nil" and "solid decode"? If that's the
only alternative, I'd rather listen to the fan noise. :-)  But I
am looking into the possibility of quieter computer-type DC muffin
fans that will move as much air with less noise.

Bill W5WVO