[Amps] Question about GS-35b efficiency

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:32:14 PST 2009

Thanks, and it does help.  I haven't built the power supplies at all yet, so
it isn't to late to turn back at all, but I probably won't.  The whole topic
though really just made me wonder if there are similar (or one that is
double since the idea for one was a two tube) surplus tubes that I could buy
that might be more efficient.  I bought these really because I saw the specs
and at a hundred each couldn't pass them up.  I don't really know many of
the surplus Russian tubes to know if there is anything better for me to
buy.  It also makes me wonder about the efficiency of the gi7b's in service
since I have never checked, but I do remember thinking they were a bit shy
of what I expected output-wise.

If my next best option was the 8877 though, that is a whole lot of
kilowatts...

--Ryan, w8cya