[Amps] Question about GS-35b efficiency

Jeff Blaine AC0C keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 21:40:49 PST 2009

Yes, K0RU (a psycho high-speed CW op) and I were standing there looking at
it.  I'd not seen a contempary Alpha and wanted to see "how the big boys do
it."  While we were standing there, wondering why the power meter managed to
jump around instead of hanging in there solid, noticed that the straight key
with brick was wired into a little stand-alone keyer module sitting off and
behind.  Little volume control there.  Turn up the volume, and dit dit
dit...

Alpha's of now are not built like your father's 87a...

73/jeff/ac0c