[Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:17:53 PST 2009

I don't know if this is going to help or matter 43 posts later, but I can
never seem to make fans quiet enough for me either, but I do find squirl
cage types when you can use them quieter generally, and when they can't be
used, I put all muffin fans under temperature control.  Of course my duty
cycles are all pretty low, so it makes sense that way.  If your a rtty'er I
guess there would be little point to that, but even running am dsb it is a
big help since my keydowns aren't ever that long (say 2-3min.)

--Ryan, w8cya