[Amps] What is Henry 2K Classic X Worth?

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Thu Dec 31 13:13:26 PST 2009

Michael Tope wrote:
> On 12/31/2009 10:29 AM, Jim Hoge wrote:
>
>>  Carl,
>>
>>  I disagree on value but it may boil down to local supply and demand. I would expect to realize double your range here in north TX.
>>
>>  73 es hny,
>>  Jim W5QM
>>

> "Ebay prices realized" indicates records of four 2K Classic sales
> ranging from a low of $550 to a high of $1455 with a mean of $886
>
> http://www.aade.com/hampedia/prices2.htm
>
> Mike W4EF/6.............
>
> P.S. Caveat - these prices are old (last update 2002)

And amps were bringing higher prices then than now with some exceptions.
There doesn't seem to be a great deal of interest in the Henry console
amps as there are desktop amps that run as much power or more, although
they are notably higher in price. That makes them a great deal for mods
and parts..if you have the room. This is where a little money can
purchase a *big* amp (both power and size).

73

Roger (K8RI)